Friday 7 November 2008

New Brooch


Well i brought myself a beautiful long black woollen winter coat at the weekend, which of course i really really needed, as my dark navy blue one and grey one clashed with some of my suits ;0), and anyways of course it was crying out for something to be added. So out came my silver clay and I made a brooch.
I just love my zetti house stamps so thought i wanted to use on. so i stamped into the clay, using 21g of clay, made two rolled beads and the "leaf" shape with the leftovers, used my Liver of sulphur to age it, attached the beads and then soldered on a brooch pin. So now i have a rather unique silver brooch to show of now on my lapel.
well thinking about it now i''m just going to have to make two more to go on my other coats!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Nicks said...

i have a coat..........

Siobhan Brignull said...

hello Heidi, have had a mooch through your site this evening and I am very impressed you are a very talented artist, particularly loved your brooch's. Siobhan

Anonymous said...

I have pink coat this year lol

Sparkles

Anonymous said...

I am looking for a nice black jacket to show of the broach Nicks sent me LOL ,

Love all your work Heidi !poretch