Wednesday 20 February 2008

Take 6 swap




so I joined Nicks Take 6 swap - and i managed to come up with the following three cards, two for her to swap out and 1 for her to keep for being the host and she can pretend to like it!!!!!!!!!! - the first one here on the right is shown as made closed and then open



I am very pleased with what I finally produced, I made about 10 that I ended up throwing away as I really was not happy with what I had produced. The far left card is zetti inspired and the one on the right I have no idea where the idea came from or what its meant to be, it just is!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Nicks said...

oooooo and the far left awesome one is all mine........thanks mate xx

smellihelli said...

I like the far left 1 too - the funny jumping man makes me larff

Sian said...

They're all brilliant. I'm now the lucky owner of the one on the bottom right and I love it!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant !