Tuesday 15 April 2008

MatchBox Swap

Ok so I got to swap with Mobunny for which i was very pleased as she makes some great stuff and she really did not dissapoint this time either as Ireally liked the one she made for me. And heres the effort that I came up with - and in fact Iwas keen for

her not to like it, as I really would have been keen to have kept it for myself, sadly she said she liked it and walked off into the sunset with it ;0). So thanks mobunny for the swap.
I used some copper sheet and my new ten second studio 'numbers' texture plate to create this, aged the metal using acrylic paints. Made a clay head for the inside of the box.


2 comments:

Trudy said...

i bet she loved it...iwould

Maureen said...

So sorry to disappoint - breaks my heart to think of you so upset and missing MY LOVELY MATCHBOX!!!! - maureen x